Although a comprehensive, long-term plan is still being developed, the West Kelowna Trail Crew has some ideas about some things we’d like to see in the future.
***None of the following projects have been approved, or officially applied for.
- Get approval for, and build the “Summit Loop Trail”, above “Soul Train”
- Extend the Smith Creek “Jump Line” to the road intersection with “Holy Pail”
- Get approvals for, and build, a climb trail from Talus Ridge to “Soul Trail”
- Get approvals for, and build, a new Blue Climb trail within the main network.
- Get approvals for, and build, a new Blue/Black DH trail from top of “Soul Train” to Parking Lot
- Develop plan to incorporate green trail access nodes from future housing development to the existing trails.
- Get approvals for, and Build a new blue trail above “Jabbarocky” from top of “Daze of Roses” to “Rock Candy”.
- Get approvals for, and Build a new Climb trail from North end of lake to top of “Daze of Roses”
- Prepare plan for re-rouotes and possible new climb trail due to potential development in the “Rooster Tree” area
- Link Telemark Nordic trail area through Powers Creek network to Smith Creek to Rose Valley to Bear Creek